Well-Connected Location: Palm Beach Road, Navi Mumbai
Metro Group | 21st Aug, 2018
Palm Beach Road is yet another developed zone of Navi Mumbai. It is one of the most expensive, up-scaling, promising and developing realty locales in the city. And with a number of ongoing commercial projects near Palm Beach Road this place has a huge residential population moving in from South Mumbai and the western suburbs that’s making it more upmarket by the day.
Although Palm Beach Road Nerul is separated from the island of Mumbai by the Arabian sea and by the Thane creek – the place is well-connected to the outer world by various means of transport.
Here’s a snapshot of the infrastructure in this region:
- Auto rickshaw, BEST and NMMT buses serve as the primary means of local transportation in this region.
- Palm Beach Road Nerul is connected by rail on the Mumbai harbour line. Travelling to destinations across Mumbai by rail often involves taking a train to the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST). Moreover, train services from Nerul to Thane has been started some years ago to reduce the crowd at Kurla.
- The city does not have an airport yet, though that will change in a few years when the new international airport will be built in Navi Mumbai.
- Palm Beach Road Nerul is located along the Mumbai-Pune highway. Hence travelling from Navi Mumbai to Pune and vice-versa is also simple.
- In addition, the township of Palm Beach Road, like the rest of Navi Mumbai, is divided into sectors, which are further divided into plots. As such, the address system is more organized and the township is easy to navigate as compared to Mumbai, hence minimizing traffic.
Since this region offers excellent connectivity in every sense it is worth investing in a corporate office space in Sanpada, Navi Mumbai. And being a well-planned location it continues to lure more and more investors day by day.