Well-Connected Location: Chembur
Metro Group | 30th Jul, 2018
Chembur – a suburb of Mumbai, has witnessed a drastic change over the years. There are many ready and under-construction projects in this area, from reputed builders. Many older industrial units, small houses, and quaint bungalows are giving way to high rise and lifestyle residential complexes. And with 2 & 4 BHK flats for sale in Chembur – this place is becoming a preferred choice for home-buyer as well as investors.
Situated along the harbour line – Chembur has improved drastically, in terms of connectivity. Here’s a snapshot of the infrastructure in this region:
• The region boasts of a good public transport system with auto-rickshaws, BEST buses, cabs. In addition, Chembur has a railway station on Mumbai’s harbour line and monorail connectivity from Chembur to Wadala.
• Experts believe that there is no other location in Mumbai, which is so strategically placed as Chembur since the place is well-connected to the international airport, the domestic airport, the western suburbs, BKC and Navi Mumbai.
• Chembur is furthermore located along the Mumbai-Pune route and hence anyone travelling from Mumbai to Pune has to pass through Chembur.
• With the upcoming Mumbai Metro Line 2 being planned to connect Chembur and Diamond Garden this place aims to reduce the travel time for many commuters.
It is worth investing in a 2 & 3 BHK flat in Chembur because the location offers excellent connectivity in every sense. The infrastructural growth has significantly contributed to the development of Chembur. And since its centrally located, the area is sure to see greater price appreciation in future, than any other eastern and harbour suburb in Mumbai.
- Top Places To Buy Residential Property in Mumbai & Navi Mumbai
- Some Of The Best Luxury Residential Projects by Metro Group India
- Benefits of Buying Your Home From A Reputed Real Estate Developer
- One-Of-A-Kind Amenities That Buyers Look For In a Residential Property
- Benefits Of Staying in Navi-Mumbai