Social Life in Chembur
Metro Group | 21st Jul, 2018
Chembur has a thriving social life. It’s an amazing destination to explore. With a number of restaurants, hotels, clubs and shopping centers around – the locals in this region have enough option for social entertainment.
Here’s a list of social attractions and activities to do in Chembur and nearby areas. It will help you decide whether you need to go for a 2 & 3 BHK flat in Chembur.
• Chembur is well-endowed with amenities like Bombay Presidency Golf Club, The Acres Club, The Chembur Gymkhana, Rotary Service Center, etc. The locality even has star hotels, business hotels and budget hotels in the vicinity like The Fern Residency, Jewel of Chembur Hotel, Kohinoor Elite, Hotel Maharana Inn, Rajhans Hotel and Hotel Plaza etc.
• If you own a 2 & 3 BHK flat in Chembur, you are claimed to be lucky, since the location is close to a number hangout spots that ask for only your presence, not your money. Some of the social hangout spots to mention are Girgaum Chowpatty, Marine Drive, Hanging Gardens, Worli Seaface, Shivaji Park, Dadar Chowpatty, Bandra Fort, Bandstand, Carter Road, Juhu Beach etc.
• Shopping malls near to Chembur are K Star Mall, Cubic Mall, Phoenix Market city, R City Mall etc.
• Cinema Halls near to Chembur are Cinepolis Cinema (K Star Mall), Movie Time Cinemas (Cubic Mall), Natraj Cinema, PVR Cinema (Phoenix Market City) etc.
• The location also has some popular restaurants that serve lip-smacking cuisine: A few to name are Flaming 5 Fine Dine & Lounge, Pot Pourri, Singh Saab, The Bar Stock Exchange, Splitsvilla Bar & Lounge, India Bistro etc.
Chembur is one of the most popular places in Mumbai. It quietly continues to grow and become better every single day. So if you wish to see Chembur from a different perspective, treat yourself to an experience by looking for a 3 and 4 BHK flat for sale in Chembur. From the romantic to the incredibly sophisticated, the residential properties in Chembur are worth the investment.
- May 2019 (4)
- April 2019 (4)
- March 2019 (4)
- February 2019 (4)
- January 2019 (3)
- December 2018 (3)
- November 2018 (3)
- October 2018 (4)
- September 2018 (4)
- August 2018 (4)
- July 2018 (4)
- June 2018 (4)