Business Hubs Near Chembur
Metro Group | 21st Jul, 2018
Better connectivity and development of social infrastructure has increased the demand for residential property in Chembur. Today real estate developers are listing 3 & 4 BHK flats for sale in Chembur for luxury home buyers and investors.
Chembur is Well Connected To Business Hubs of Mumbai
• One of the many busy areas of Mumbai – Seepz, MIDC Andheri east and Powai is located few kilometres away from the area.
• The magnificent Bandra-Kurla Complex is well-connected via the Chembur-Link Road.
• Towards South Mumbai – Lower Parel commercial hub is well linked via Sewri-Chembur Road and via western railway.
• Upcoming business and IT hubs in Navi Mumbai are also easily accessible via railway and road.
Having a 2 or 3 BHK flat in Chembur is a bliss for office goers. It offers convenient travelling options and helps you reach your destination on time. Which means you won’t arrive at work and back at home feeling frustrated or stressed, as we know, is one of the major killers of our time. You also won’t have to face hours of traffic in the mornings and evenings which means you’ll save money on fuel and other unwanted travelling expense.
If you want to stay in a well-connected residential area and live a luxurious happy life – make sure you look for a property in Chembur. Given its location and proximity to the city, investing in a 3 & 4 BHK flat in Chembur is assured to bring good returns in future.
- Top Places To Buy Residential Property in Mumbai & Navi Mumbai
- Some Of The Best Luxury Residential Projects by Metro Group India
- Benefits of Buying Your Home From A Reputed Real Estate Developer
- One-Of-A-Kind Amenities That Buyers Look For In a Residential Property
- Benefits Of Staying in Navi-Mumbai